Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm starting over.

For awhile I have been thinking about making changes to this here blog. I have been blogging now for about 5 years ever since Wyatt was in my tummy. I have learned a lot and I want to make this internet space I have and well make it more. I want it organized, fresh, full of the things I love, the trails I’ve had and take out all the fluff that doesn't matter and didn't matter then.

So I thought and thought about what I wanted it to be like, what I’d call it. If I would just change this name here or if I’d make a brand new space and I finally took the plunge last week and made a brand new site which I have been designing the last few nights.

I still have to bring over the posts I want to keep but for right now you all should check out my new space. Classy Mustachey.  I will be posting all my new stuff there while bringing over the old. I hope that you all choose to follow me in my new home Classy Mustachey.

classymustachey1header2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Take a moment to comment, so I can personally thank you.